Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG) reporting and other related standards are fast becoming critical metrics by which businesses are evaluated and valued in addition to their financial performance. While voluntary today, these reporting standards will become required by law in Europe in 2025. This creates a massive market opportunity. ESG Playbook is a leader in this emerging market offering the most standards under a single platform and is looking for an ESG Analyst to help us maintain our competitive advantage. We encourage you to apply for this challenging role if you are a person who is comfortable working from a clean slate and is also motivated by the impact they can have.
ESG Playbook offers the most reporting tools and frameworks in the industry on a single integrated platform with streamlined data collection and analysis. Contextual guidance, prebuilt templates and the ability to mix and match reporting standards to create customized reports and dashboards further sets ESG Playbook apart from the competition and provides its clients across industries the flexibility they need in this evolving market.
Role and Responsibilities
- Translate ESG subject matter expertise and customer demands into SasS products to solve real-world problems
- Build, expand and maintain our proprietary ESG benchmarking database to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Carry out extensive industry research and product research to generate product design ideas
- Track ESG news and events and stay abreast of the frontier of framework developments
- Communicate around ESG/corporate sustainability efforts with team members, partners and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with IT teams to facilitate the development and deployment of sustainability reporting functionality
- Participate in meetings with clients to offer support for the sales team and the customer success team
- Manage internship programs, train the new hires, monitor their performance and provide feedback
- Create decks and present them to internal and external stakeholders
- Draft reports, articles or other write-ups to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Outreach our business partners to acquire resources and sustain the relationship
- Other ad hoc work assigned by the supervisor
Education And Work Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree focuses on sustainability development (e.g. Sustainability Management, Sustainable Finance, Environmental Science,etc.)
- 3+ years related work experience
- Familiarity with leading ESG frameworks (e.g. SASB, GRI, TCFD, CSRD, SFDR, EU Taxonomy), carbon accounting standards (GHG Protocol), and net zero standards (e.g. SBTi net zero framework)
- Sustainability project management experience, for example, working on a sustainability consulting team or producing sustainability reports in accordance with international frameworks
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of finance and ESG investing is a plus.
- A sustainability credential is a plus.
ESG Playbook is headquartered in the United States in New Jersey but this remote role will be located in the United States or Western Europe.ESG Playbook is headquartered in the United States in New Jersey and the selected candidate ideally lives in the Southern NJ or NYC metro area for a hybrid remote/in-office experience.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Position includes base and incentive compensation, stock options, and expense reimbursement.
ESG Playbook is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
#jobopenings #wearehiring #jobannouncement #jobhunt2022 #jobalerts #esgplaybookjobs